Fri, May 22|
Melt | New Moon Bed Yoga
Relax, restore and gently reset your sensual body.
Time & Location
May 22, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM CDT
About the Event
Melt is a beginner friendly Restorative Yoga experience that balances the nervous system, boosts the immune system, releases tension within the muscles, and invites introspection through fully supported asanas ( physical poses ). Curated with the sensual feminine in mind, Melt is the perfect sensual and soul-filled space to slow down, calm and re-acquaint with your breath.
Within this experience Desire' will guide you through a number of asanas ( poses ) intended to invite stillness, release stress and re-align your mind, body and spirit. This is your opportunity to climb in bed, restore your sensual body, settle into your feminine and welcome in the New Moon.
New to yoga? No worries! This is a great place to start. Restorative Yoga is perfect for any BODY at any movement level.
What you will need :
- A computer and/or tablet.
- A bed, extra pillows and blankets. and a yoga mat. ( Yoga blocks if you have them. If not, extra pillows will work )
- Eye pillow. ( If you don't have one, a scarf, small towel or blanket will work. )
- A journal.
- Mood adjusters : candles, essential oil, smudging tools and/or incense.
- ( If you feel called-to ) Your favorite crystals and/or Yoni Egg.
What to wear :
- Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
** Space is limited and RSVP is required. There is a suggested $11 offering when you RSVP via the event link; however, donations of any amount are accepted. Feel free to reach out to me directly ( email@example.com ) if you need assistance.
~ Love and virtual hugs